Want to write for Psychology India Magazine or blog on our site? See our writer’s guidelines below.
We welcome articles from freelance writers, everyday folks and thought leaders. If you have interesting, insightful or inspiring stuff – please send it to us using the ‘Submit your article’ form link below. If you have any query, send it using the ‘contact us’ form. (Please note: due to the volume of submissions, we are not able to respond to all queries.)
Thanks for your interest in Psychology India Magazine. As you may have noticed, this site explores every aspect of human behavior. Most of our intended readers are psychologists and mental health professionals as well as everyday intelligent and curious people interested in the study of the mind.
- Must be something from the realm of psychology (avoid core theory / book knowledge).
- We are looking for clear, concise and original writing that connects psychology with everyday life.
- Especially that with a humorous angle.
- Preferably light-weight submissions and minimum usage of technical terms.
- Write the perfect name for your article. This should motivate your reader.
- Length is up to the choice of writer, but we definitely seek quality over quantity.
- Artwork/images are also accepted – provided there are no copyright issues.
- If using any resources e.g. websites and/or books, do include a list of references at the end.
At the end of your post, do tell us why and how your story will change people’s lives, If your work has been published before, attach a clip or two.
How to Get Started
Before you start, think about these 3 questions:
- What do you want to write?
- Why do you want to write it now?
- Why you should be the one to write it?
- The articles that you send will first be reviewed by our Managing Editor. If approved, you will be notified about the publish date.
- There is no compensation for the articles at this time. You may choose to write in your name or contribute anonymously.