The International journal of Indian Psychology (IJIP) a broad-based open access was founded on two key tenets:
- Firstly, to free publish the most exciting researches with respect to the subjects of our functional Journal.
- Secondly, to provide a rapid turn-around time possible for reviewing and publishing, and to disseminate the articles freely for teaching and reference purposes.
The establishment of the International journal of Indian Psychology (IJIP) is an answer to the wishes and desires of many researchers and teachers in developing nations who lack free access to quality materials online. This Journal opts to bring panacea to this problem, and to encourage research development.
It aims at establishing a publishing house that is open to all. It aims to disseminate knowledge; provide a learned reference in the field; and establish channels of communication between academic and research experts, policy makers and executives in industry, commerce and investment institutions. It is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed, academic journal that examines the intersection of Psychology, Social sciences, Education, and Home science.
IJIP is electronic and published quarterly (ISSN 2348-5396).
- Indian School Psychology Association (InSPA)
- National Academy of Psychology (NAOP)
- Indian Institute of Psychology and Research (IIPR)
- Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- Indian Psychology Institute (IPI)
- International Journal of Indian Psychology (IJIP)
- Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (JIAAP)
- Indian Association of Positive Psychology (IAPP)