Indian Institute of Psychology and Research (IIPR) is an educational institution in Bangalore that offers postgraduate and undergraduate courses with Psychology as one of the subjects. The institute is affiliated to Bangalore University, one of the oldest and largest universities in India accredited with Grade ‘A’ by National Assessment and Accreditation Board (NAAC).
IIPR offers undergraduate, graduate and certificate courses in psychology and counselling.
IIPR was established in the year 2004, with the objective of bringing together academicians, practitioners to offer education and research in the field of Psychology along with other general subjects. It is managed by Sri Krishna Rajendra Charitable Trust (SKRCT). This institute was founded by Late Sri Ramakrishna Hegde, former Chief Minister of Karnataka and late Dr. Jeevaraj Alva, former Education Minister of Karnataka.
IIPR is now a unit of Sarvodaya Seva Sanga- a non-profit organization- established more than half a century ago in Bangalore by the Catholic religious world wide Order, the Franciscans (OFM). SSS has been reaching out to the deprived sections of the society, rendering its services to people all over India through various support centers, programmes, institutions and initiatives. The commitment to service to the society has placed them on a unique platform in India. SSS has resources with its dedicated Governing Council and Board of Management to navigate IIPR in the field of higher education in India.
- Indian School Psychology Association (InSPA)
- National Academy of Psychology (NAOP)
- Indian Institute of Psychology and Research (IIPR)
- Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (IAAP)
- Indian Psychology Institute (IPI)
- International Journal of Indian Psychology (IJIP)
- Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology (JIAAP)
- Indian Association of Positive Psychology (IAPP)